Thursday, January 24, 2008

IMPORTANT STUFF!!!

Oh! yeah! That's where I heard that line, that I was desperately looking for, that I consider fundamental to include in some part of my thesis or something...


I do believe: "Pop-ups aren’t just for children: my pop-ups are designed for original audiences.
" (haha!)

I think MY: "Pop-Ups appeal to an unusual demographic."


Yeah, and also, I was brushing up on some of my pop-up history, and I remembered, I mean, children were not even allowed CLOSE to a pop-up when pop-ups first came about. They were more for scientific books, and things like that. Too refined for little kids...

Anyway. That's that. All I wanted to write, in order to remember. Thanks Emily... And I mean that in a completely SARCASTIC TONE for HACKING my page!!! Nah, nah... Just kidding... Thanks for finding those quote lines for me. And yes, pushing daisies is pretty cute!

No comments: